Shanghai Disneyland Hotel Room Rate Decreases

jaxonp

Original Poster
Super random question. Has anyone had experience with SHDL hotels adjusting prices on room rates for existing reservations? The dates i'm going have new rates online for about $200 less a night now for an better room then what I previously had booked. I'm going to call later tonight but was just curious if anyone has any experience with how Disney handles this sort of thing? I've never even seen this in the US parks...

GiveMeTheMusic

Super random question. Has anyone had experience with SHDL hotels adjusting prices on room rates for existing reservations? The dates i'm going have new rates online for about $200 less a night now for an better room then what I previously had booked. I'm going to call later tonight but was just curious if anyone has any experience with how Disney handles this sort of thing? I've never even seen this in the US parks...

At worst you should be able to cancel and rebook.

jaxonp

Original Poster
How did the call with Shanghai Disney go? We're going next month and noticed the room rates dropped as well...

-Ken

They just said to rebook online and cancel the other reservation. So that's what I did. I went from a garden view room to a theme park view and saved $200 USD... I'll be there the weekend TSL opens so not sure why the rates have almost dropped in half but I'll take it! We also decided to book the fancy dinner at Aurora. Hope its good!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom