Shades of Green Fast Pass 60 days

jacki24

Original Poster
We are going to Disney in the fall. We are staying 1 night at Shades of Green and then a week at our timeshare. Are we only able to book fastpasses 60 days out for the day we check in and check out or for a longer amount of time?

nickys

Premium Member
I think each day after check-out day will open at 60 days on a rolling basis for you. You can book for a total of as many days that you have tickets for (unless you have an AP, in which case there are limits).

Klopez

Unless anything has changed with 2018, I don't think Shades of Green qualifies for the 60 day window. We stayed there twice in 2017.

StarkelBL

Our reservations through SOG are this March. The 60 day FP+ is now set up like all of the other Disney Resorts. You can secure a FP for any day during your stay at SOG. Avatar FoP was available around 63 days out FYI.

kvb3711

Our reservations through SOG are this March. The 60 day FP+ is now set up like all of the other Disney Resorts. You can secure a FP for any day during your stay at SOG. Avatar FoP was available around 63 days out FYI.
How do you see what fastpasses are available 63 days out? Mine is still showing only the next 30 days, and I am at 61 days out.

nickys

Premium Member
How do you see what fastpasses are available 63 days out? Mine is still showing only the next 30 days, and I am at 61 days out.

You are outside your 60 day booking window, so will only see 30 days. Tomorrow you will be able to see until the end of your stay.

Klopez

You link it to MDE like any other Disney reservation. The system is now compatible with SoG and the partner hotels at DS.
Has anyone tried this? I just tried with my existing reservation and no joy. My SoG confirmation code was one character too long for MDE link.

disneymarsh

Has anyone tried this? I just tried with my existing reservation and no joy. My SoG confirmation code was one character too long for MDE link.
I did it this evening and it worked. I am not sure what could have happened. I did have to use the website and not the APP

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom