Sge Opening Date!

StevenT

The_CEO said:
Who did you hear this from? I'm curious on how accurate this info actually is! :lol:

Yes I'd like to know more about this "reliable source" because if it was just some CM you were talking to while waiting for the train I wouldn't really call it reliable. :)

NeedABreak

I get to go in mid November so I hope they get Stitch done soon. September would be a great opeing month, let the grand opening crowd get out of there so I can get a ride.

Figment1986

Perhaps it will unoficially open then and have their grand opening in october, remember MS.... (It opened in june and didn't oficially open untill ocotber, but had an official pre opening in augest if i remember right...

I hope Space Mountan is done at DL by 7/17.... I will be their :sohappy: , the plans are starting and everything will be set come next month..... :D

grandmath

I don't really care if Stitch will be open when I go there mid-september. Why? Because that means COP will be open for sure! :sohappy: I truly miss it now and I want to see it at least once more before it goes back on seasonal status (if...)

If Stitch opens 09/13 and COP closes, well, I would see the new Stitch attraction. So that's good too. In any case, I'll ride something I want to.

The best would be... Stitch in soft opening, and COP open...wow :sohappy: :cool:

Spectroman2003

First off, about the whole Feb 2005 thing, that is definetly not true. For one thing, they would take the whole "Opening Fall 2004" down immediately. Secondly, I'm not to sure about the whole September 13th thing either. I work at the Magic Kingdom in T-Land. The breakroom is right around Stitch/Alien. The first 2 rooms are totally gutted of everything, (which the whole skippy thing/sir is probably not true either) The reason it's taking so short, they haven't gutted the chamber at all. The alien harnesses are still as they were, they are just taking the alien out and putting stitch in. Which I'm happy to say, the stitch anim. has been brought over from immagineering as is beginning to get tested. I walk right by it everyday.

Tim G

ISTCNavigator57 said:
Yeah, and I've never know Disney to open an attraction in September. Any ride ready to open around that time of year has always opened October 1st, like Mission: SPACE and PhilharMagic (Mission: SPACE was open to guests in June and still waited till October to grand open!)
All I can, and will say is, that Stitch opening will be LATE 2004, which means, if disney says LATE 2004 it certainly is not going to be in september...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom