Several new Walt Disney World discount offers launch today for early 2021

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
This part makes me unhappy:
  • Additional per-adult charges may apply if more than 2 adults per room at Disney Value, Moderate and Deluxe Resorts and Studios at Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts.
Mostly because Disney defines a 10 year old as an adult for most purposes, so does that apply here as well?

Tuvalu

Premium Member
  • Additional per-adult charges may apply if more than 2 adults per room at Disney Value, Moderate and Deluxe Resorts and Studios at Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts.
Mostly because Disney defines a 10 year old as an adult for most purposes, so does that apply here as well?
No. Extra adult charges for the room apply for those 18 and up.

Bellhop97

Am I the only one that does not get excited for the "up to 35%" discount...many of these resorts are overpriced IMO. I think more so now that there are not much benefits to staying on property (i.e. extra magic hours, frequent transportation, etc.)
yup.. have to agree.. I am hoping that more things open back up before I book.

HouCuseChickie

Just switched us from OKW to BWV. Saved $ and now in a better location. Savings would have been a lot more if we stuck with OKW, but we still saved a lot compared to our original booking. I also got a PIN today for up to 35% off that goes through the end of June, but our travel dates are in Feb, so this offer worked.

007mickey

So we also got the pin code today that runs through June. States that Bay Lake Tower Villas are part of it but when we call to apply it to our current reservation in May..."that code does not apply to your room type". The only comparable 2 bedroom villa we could use the code for was Rivera. Really?!? with all the other 2 bedroom villas out there. This falls under the ole "thanks for nothing" quote, it's very frustrating.

NelleBelle

For those who got PIN codes, do those tend to come snail mail or email? I'd like to book at YC/BC but there aren't discounts for May (not sure when/if those will be released and if there will be availability then)? Tried to rent points but no luck. We don't really want to go in April as that tends to be a lot of Spring Break/Easter Break but the deal is awesome! Wouldn't put it past my DH to toss a piece of mail from Disney thinking it "junk" not realizing it would save him $$ in the long-run!! 😉

FeelsSoGoodToBeBad

Switched from CBR to CS and saved over $100/night per room (we have two between the six of us going). Unfortunately it seems there have been no rooms at CBR all day that were eligible for the discount. I'm a bit torn about switching, but for the difference in price I'm more than happy to give CS a shot!

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes

it's been that way for years? not sure about the 10 year old however but ACTUAL adults have always been an extra charge over 2

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Am I the only one that does not get excited for the "up to 35%" discount...many of these resorts are overpriced IMO. I think more so now that there are not much benefits to staying on property (i.e. extra magic hours, frequent transportation, etc.)

I just priced a staycation for my Birthday (3/22) and WITH my AP discount it's still $450/night for AKL...I think I'll be staying over at Cabana Bay instead...

WhyteAL

I just priced a staycation for my Birthday (3/22) and WITH my AP discount it's still $450/night for AKL...I think I'll be staying over at Cabana Bay instead...
Yeah, every time I plan a quick trip up to Orlando I do the same. I mean I understand I'm a Floridian and have so many options knowing the area, but I used to stay at AKL for about 200-280/night (yes I know a long time ago), but at 450 I can't justify using the hotel to simply sleep in a 400 sqft room. I was hoping the current crisis would have dropped some of the pricing, but it seems Disney is holding pricing firm.

HouCuseChickie

For those who got PIN codes, do those tend to come snail mail or email? I'd like to book at YC/BC but there aren't discounts for May (not sure when/if those will be released and if there will be availability then)? Tried to rent points but no luck. We don't really want to go in April as that tends to be a lot of Spring Break/Easter Break but the deal is awesome! Wouldn't put it past my DH to toss a piece of mail from Disney thinking it "junk" not realizing it would save him $$ in the long-run!! 😉

Mine was by email. I have received them both ways in the past.

Roanlady

Got one too, codes always come email to me,

tkeerl

I have not got a pin code for about 10 years. What is the profile of people that get them? I travel from Indiana and have gone at least twice a year for a long time. What does a PIN give you that the more public discounts give you?

MaryJaneP

Thought the room discounts were for FL residents only. Is the PIN discount also limited to FL residents? If not, is PIN discount applicable to more than just room (i.e. tickets)?

NelleBelle

I have not got a pin code for about 10 years. What is the profile of people that get them? I travel from Indiana and have gone at least twice a year for a long time. What does a PIN give you that the more public discounts give you?
Sounds like most of the pin codes are giving room rates that are similar to the "early 2021" rates but are extended into June 2021. We were planning for May 2021 and trying to avoid going in April, especially right around Easter (went once over Easter not realizing there was such a thing as "Easter break" and wow! That place was in-sane!!). But sounds like we're moving dates to save ~$1200 to stay at YC. I figure the parks will likely still be limited to a certain percentage of capacity still so maybe won't be as bad as I'm thinking. But that's really the only reason.

I think I may have received a snail-mail pin offer twice in 17-years but nothing recently. I haven't been able to work the nerve up to call Disney and ask if I have a pin code (the other site that shall-not-be-named suggested doing that as some people had some luck with that).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom