Seven Dwarves Mine Ride Construction

CinematicFusion

To be fair to the mine train ride.... I have heard of three animated scenes in the ride. Remember the cg test video shows just enough....but not all the ride.
Scenes I've heard of...
1. Mine scene
2. Water fall scene where dwarfs are walking across log. Singing hi ho? Train is/was supposed to go under the log? ( I don't see where this scene happens on the ride map)
3. Snow white cottage scene where they are all dancing. Train either goes through cottage or passes by on outside.

jkl2000

Has anyone found out if we're going to be able to see something of this ride from the railroad? I was just noticing how close the train passes, and was wondering if we'll get a glimpse of the dwarves or something there, sort of like when the PeopleMover goes through Space Mountain.

Vernonpush

Has anyone found out if we're going to be able to see something of this ride from the railroad? I was just noticing how close the train passes, and was wondering if we'll get a glimpse of the dwarves or something there, sort of like when the PeopleMover goes through Space Mountain.
Ummm. no. The WDWRR comes nowhere near the 7DMT . Be Our Guest restaurant, the whole BatB "village", and Ariel's "land" are between the mine train and the WDW Railroad.

jkl2000

I was looking at the Googlemaps satellite view - and was looking at BTMRR by mistake - I'm a little out of touch with the MK! :oops:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom