Serenity Bay Cabanas

ChuckElias

Original Poster
Are there really only 6 cabanas at Serenity Bay? They're already sold out for my April 22 sailing. But I thought there were more than 6.

RememberWhen

Are there really only 6 cabanas at Serenity Bay? They're already sold out for my April 22 sailing. But I thought there were more than 6.
I though there were only 4, but maybe they added some? April is pretty far out. Keep checking and we’ll cross our fingers for you! I think we’re just under 60 days out from our February cruise. We’ve got #10 and 11 on that one, but there are a lot more on the family beach.

RememberWhen

I’m pretty sure they all sold out at 90 days for our February cruise. And you’re right. They added a couple and there’s 6 serenity bay cabanas. They should really put more over there.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I was able to snag a Serenity Bay cabana on a cruise I took a couple years ago, it was only my 3rd cruise. I totally forgot about booking any activities on the day I was first able to until about 7pm that night. On a whim I went to the page for cabanas and lo' and behold there was one! I booked it as quick as I could, I couldn't believe my luck! I hadn't budgeted for it but I made it work. On the day we finally went to the cabana our attendant was amazed that we had been able to snag one with such a low Castaway Member status. I still can't believe my luck and my husband and I totally loved our day in that cabana.

Good luck! Maybe one will open up!

ChuckElias

Original Poster
I was able to snag a Serenity Bay cabana on a cruise I took a couple years ago, it was only my 3rd cruise. I totally forgot about booking any activities on the day I was first able to until about 7pm that night. On a whim I went to the page for cabanas and lo' and behold there was one! I booked it as quick as I could, I couldn't believe my luck! I hadn't budgeted for it but I made it work. On the day we finally went to the cabana our attendant was amazed that we had been able to snag one with such a low Castaway Member status. I still can't believe my luck and my husband and I totally loved our day in that cabana.

Good luck! Maybe one will open up!
Sort of the same story with us. We got lucky to get one, and now my wife and sister want to have one again, but not as lucky this time (so far). Just gotta keep checking every day and hope somebody turns one back.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom