September

Jvukash

Hi,
New here. Sorry if I'm covering other ground. We're in the UK and have visited a few times but not been for 8 years. We want to come and looking at September and torn about 2021 or 2022. My youngest hasn't been before and only done Paris so we want the magic and as much as we really want to come this year we're not sure what's missing or what will be missing from the full experience. We do like shows and events etc as much as rides. Any advice much appreciated

wbostic12

In the Parks
No
Most likely, the 50th anniversary celebration will not be over until the end of 2022, since it is delayed now until October 1, 2021, so if I was looking for the most "normal" time to go to really feel like you are getting the most out of your stay, I would suggest 2022 date. Additionally, by September of 2022 Tron should be open, hopefully along with GOTG in EPCOT, so if you want to see those as well, I would wait.
However, if you do end up going this year, it will be much different that usual, but I have gone twice during COVID, and it has been extremely special as well.

Upvote 0

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
I'd wait.
They may still have travel advisories this September and I doubt that you'll get a full experience.
If you lived in the US and it were a driving distance sure but in the UK paying for flights and wanting to for more than a few days I'd hold off.

Upvote 0

aliceismad

If I were you, I'd wait until 2022 to get more of the full experience. Even in September 2021, I'm guessing we will still be wearing masks and some things will be limited, like dining venues, fireworks, shows, and meet & greets. If you went often, going this year would be fine, but if it's a special trip that is rare, I'd wait.

Upvote 0

James J

In the Parks
No
Thanks all, think sensible to wait a year extra then, it'll be a long year but worth it!
It's worth the wait. We were booked to go last December, moved it to this November, and are now moving again to October 2022. Considering we booked the trip in April 2019 it'll be 3 and half years between booking and going!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom