September 2020 Questions - First Time Visitor

RScottyL

Original Poster
We will be on a 10 day European cruise and will be spending a day and a half in Paris. The whole goal is to go to Disneyland, but only do a full day on September 10, 2020.

We will be needing two nights in the hotel and just a one day Disney pass, and wanting to stay in one of their hotels. If we go online to check pricing, they want to sell us a two day ticket, when we only need the one.

Can this be done? Does anyone have the email address for Disney so we do not have to call, or is calling the only way?

I know there is two seperate parks, but we will be going to the "main" one, which would be similar to Magic Kingdom at WDW!

As far as transportation, our ship will dock in South Hampton, England, so we think we will take the rail to Paris. The wife may want to swing by Stonehenge so looking at a shuttle as well.

Swissmiss

Premium Member
I can be done, but only if you call. And you might as well get the 2 parkway pass - the entrances are right next to one another (5 mins walk in between the two). By 10 September school will have started up in most European countries so as long as it isn’t a weekend, crowds should be light.

Ismael Flores

We will be on a 10 day European cruise and will be spending a day and a half in Paris. The whole goal is to go to Disneyland, but only do a full day on September 10, 2020.

We will be needing two nights in the hotel and just a one day Disney pass, and wanting to stay in one of their hotels. If we go online to check pricing, they want to sell us a two day ticket, when we only need the one.

Can this be done? Does anyone have the email address for Disney so we do not have to call, or is calling the only way?

I know there is two seperate parks, but we will be going to the "main" one, which would be similar to Magic Kingdom at WDW!

As far as transportation, our ship will dock in South Hampton, England, so we think we will take the rail to Paris. The wife may want to swing by Stonehenge so looking at a shuttle as well.

To bad you can't make it to Mont Saint Michel. It is a two hour train ride towards Normandy from Paris and it is an amazing little town and Abby that feels like a Fairytale.

Communicora

Premium Member

That cruise sounds lovely. I was able to do this by booking the hotel through a travel agent and then buying the ticket separately. That said, I do wish I had just got the two-day ticket and had even an extra hour or two in the parks.

imsosarah

@RScottyL you have been to paris a few times then i would assume?? a day and half in paris if that time includes disney then that is not nearly enough time. You can buy a one day pass online...we bought one for our trip. if you have the chase sapphire card dlp tickets are available on there as well with points!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom