Sept Cheapest time of year

Magic Carpet Ride

Original Poster
We have booked our Sept 2019 trip and it's a great time to go (apart from the star wars crowds!) hotels seem to have their lowest rates in sept. We are doing 7 nights at Caribbean beach (£121 p/n) and 7 night saratoga springs (£152 p/n). Can't wait very excited, we have bought annual passes also as we will be going back in march/april.

mouse_luv

Sept used to be really quiet, we have visited since 2004, things have changed, no quiet times of the year anymore. I remember Sept 2004 in Magic Kingdom they let us repeat ride on splash/space, you wouldn't get that now!

No crap. The man has visited more than once in September and has told you never again.
When Disney decides that Fests aren't their thing anymore, then maybe it could get quiet, but one is more likely to win the lottery. :rolleyes:

"El Gran Magnifico"

Bring Me A Shrubbery
Premium Member
So here's how I look at September 2019 right now.

Don't go near DHS. Which leaves the MK, but it might be closed due to MNSSHP, so then hit EPCOT, but EPCOT is going to be nuts because of F&W - combined with the fact nobody wants to get near DHS and that the MK might be closed. So.....everybody go to AK.

Then everybody gets there, looks around and says: "This is nuts....what's going on at AK that it's so crowded?"

And I'll be there late September. I'll be sitting at the Tambu Lounge with a Lapu Lapu

DisneyJill

i'm jealous you'll be there for 2 weeks, regardless of the time of year! it will be crowded but you have lots of time to see/do everything. :)

grim-grinning_toast

It's always busy but don't let that deter you. There are lots of ways to have fun in WDW when it's unbearably busy or hot. You'll be there for a while so no day should feel like a mad rush to get everything done. I'm excited *for* you! I'll be there with my family in September, too :)

LeighM

I enjoyed all of the events in the Fall at WDW despite the crowds. I just made the decision to not go back because I had trips impacted by hurricanes two years in a row :) Now I go in the spring instead and it's a lot less stressful lol.

LUVofDIS

You'll be there for a while so no day should feel like a mad rush to get everything done.

I find this a little funny, even when we visit for two weeks I still feel rushed and a need to do everything. Especially towards the end of the vacation.

We visit every year, anywhere from the middle of September to the beginning of October. I find it less crowed than other times of the year. That being said it is still busier than it was just a few years ago.

NeedMoreMickey

I’ve been in September 3 trips and have noticed it’s getting busier but that’s what fit my work schedule. Also it can still be very warm and humid in September, this past September was awful weather.

cmb5002

It's nowhere near as empty as it used to be, but it is still better than times like now (Easter week). My advice is to avoid Epcot on the weekends, as that's when F&W crowds are the highest, and hit MK in the morning. I'm still trying to figure out what we're doing for HS. Truly hoping that the expected SW crowds are being blown way out of proportion, especially with DL opening first.

Otherwise, F&W is nice during the week, maybe think about hitting a Halloween Party if you haven't done so before. Enjoy! I'll be there myself the 15th-25th

cosmicgirl

We have booked our Sept 2019 trip and it's a great time to go (apart from the star wars crowds!) hotels seem to have their lowest rates in sept. We are doing 7 nights at Caribbean beach (£121 p/n) and 7 night saratoga springs (£152 p/n). Can't wait very excited, we have bought annual passes also as we will be going back in march/april.
Where on Earth did you find those prices?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom