Trip Report Semi-live, Visiting w/ a Brazilian Tour Group of Cheerleaders celebrating Jersey Spring Break

Ok, hopefully the title of this report got your attention. Technically none of it is accurate. It was just shameless Disney TR click bait. But since you're here, you might as well follow along. Plus, I have embedded a computer code so if you try and leave it will instantly direct you to a non stop loop of the JG Wentworth theme song which will play in the background whenever your computer is on. If you leave, I hope you have a structured settlement but you need cash now.

Ok then, For those of you still here, allow me to present the details of this PTR.

Who: My wife and I

ck.jpg

Where: AKL

When: July

Why?: Basically, I want my wife to win the Tuvalu 500 (which is the race for most visits to WDW in 2018). @blgauger , you are excluded from this competition since you live like 2 minutes away from WDW and plus, you need to focus on riding BTMRR as many times as possible!! My wife has some stiff competition between @Tuvalu , @TrolleyFollower91 , @sheriffwoody , @lostpro9het , @imahistorygeek and several others. We are almost half way through 2018 and its a close race!

I encourage anybody reading this report to please post how many visits you have so far this year. Even if its just one or two, feel free to compete. And FYI, this a friendly competition and there is really no win or loose. But lets face it, we are all losers here, considering we spend so much time on an unofficial fan forum of WDW:D:cool::cool:. But we are the COOLEST losers ever!!!

Aside from it being my wifes 5th trip this year, I am very much looking forward to returning to AKL. Even though I stayed there last summer for a few nights with my family, its been a few years since C and I have stayed there together. And now that we are official DVC Members, I constantly check availability and the other day I saw a few days open at AKL (Jambo) so I snagged it. It just so happened to be the morning that C and her mom were heading home from their recent Disney trip (this past Friday), so when I called to let her know, it definitely perked her up. She is not a fan of the Fla humidity in Summer but she is willing to deal with it for me. We will just try and avoid the extreme heat in the afternoons. No ADR's planned yet but Ill keep this updated as we get closer.

Have a great day everybody!

blreinsel

Plus, I have embedded a computer code so if you try and leave it will instantly direct you to a non stop loop of the JG Wentworth theme song which will play in the background whenever your computer is on. If you leave, I hope you have a structured settlement but you need cash now.

:hilarious::hilarious: And now I have that stupid song stuck in my head.

@blgauger , you are excluded from this competition since you live like 2 minutes away from WDW and plus, you need to focus on riding BTMRR as many times as possible!!

:cool: Well played sir. I will bow out of this one, but I'm not giving up on the BTMRR challenge.

She is not a fan of the Fla humidity in Summer but she is willing to deal with it for me.

Just keep on planning those summer trips so she gets used to the humidity and agrees to move here. Weekly Tambooooooo hangouts make up for the humidity. :p

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Original Poster
Quick update.....

C and I are were at my nephews (high school) graduation w/ the family last week and after leaving we were discussing how the kids are growing up so quickly and that we need to spend more time with our niece (11 years old) because before we know it she will be finishing high school too. We figured what better way to spend some quality time together than in WDW? I called my brother and asked if she could join us and now we are travelling with one additional passenger, extra medium!

My niece is actually at WDW right now with my parents and does not know yet.
Caylin.Dis.jpeg

Her and Mom the other day.

Caylin.Dis1.jpeg

With her little brother at JC.

C is planning a big surprise/reveal to let her know when she gets home. She will no doubt have the Disney blues so I am sure that hearing she will be back in less than a month will put a smile on her face. She has really gotten into "girly" things over the last year (hair, make up, etc), So the plan is for C to call her the day after she gets home and tell her she is taking her out for the day. C works for Chanel and she is gonna set up a private appointment at one of the Chanel skin care/cosmetic counters for my niece. C is gonna have the cosmetic team (whom she is friends with) go all out and make a big production of it all that will end with one of the girls handing my niece a gift bag of goodies to take home along with a card that will reveal the trip! Hopefully we can get some pics and/or video of it all which I will share.

So far I had been able to snag 3 days at AKL (Jambo House) and was keeping an eye on availability to add more days. Just yesterday I was able to get 3 more days at BWV!

DVC conf.jpg

C and I have a December trip booked so she wants to make this trip in July a "girls" trip and they can do various things together such as shopping and spa treatments at Grand Floridian while I preside over Tambooo Lounge and Drunkeytown at Epcot by myself. Sounds good to me! C is super excited because her and my niece are very close and she has always wanted to spend some time at Disney with her and now my niece is old enough for them to enjoy some of the same things.

My niece comes home in a few days so we should have the big reveal by early next week. Ill have a status update soon! Thanks for following along and have a great day!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom