Selma Cookies!

NiarrNDisney

No you're probably not! After looking them up I must say they look pretty good :hungry:
However I don't understand how this pertains to Walt Disney World? Are they carried somewhere on property?

crispy

No you're probably not! After looking them up I must say they look pretty good :hungry:
However I don't understand how this pertains to Walt Disney World? Are they carried somewhere on property?

The large, packaged cookies (Minnie's Bakeshop? maybe) at WDW are Selma cookies.

Andsome

Original Poster
They are sold at many of the WDW candy shops, like Goofy's at DTD.

Baldy

The large, packaged cookies (Minnie's Bakeshop? maybe) at WDW are Selma cookies.
Yes, and in the bakery case too. Even the prepackaged ones stay nice and soft. Yum! My favourite is the peanut butter chocolate chip, but there is also just peanut butter or white chocolate raspberry. They are a frequently requested by family members when we go to Disney. Luckily they are easy to pack in our suitcases.
Here is a picture from the Disney Food Blog (I hope that's allowed).
thMCVFKMKO.jpg

Mawg

Yes, and in the bakery case too. Even the prepackaged ones stay nice and soft. Yum! My favourite is the peanut butter chocolate chip, but there is also just peanut butter or white chocolate raspberry. They are a frequently requested by family members when we go to Disney. Luckily they are easy to pack in our suitcases.
Here is a picture from the Disney Food Blog (I hope that's allowed).
View attachment 70678
I didn't know what you all were talking about til you showed the picture. Yeah, those are awesome!. I always use my unused snacked credits on those the day I'm leaving. Ohh, I want a glass of milk and one of those cookies right now.

kap91

I generally don't like the fact that so many of disneys treats in the confectionary aren't made there. But with Selmas cookies I just don't care cause that white chocolate cookie just calls my name.

Of course the downside is you can also get them at universal, bob Carr, and the airport. So not quite as special.

piglet1

If you are staying in a villa and have a microwave, heat the chocolate chip ones for about 30 seconds. They get all warm and gooey.......

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Anyone remember the Selmas before the ban on trans fats? Very very bad for you, but they were so good. They lost a lot with the compliance with no trans fats.

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Anyone remember the Selmas before the ban on trans fats? Very very bad for you, but they were so good. They lost a lot with the compliance with no trans fats.

I do! :hungry:

Oh no... I'll have to get one to try (lets be honest... I was gonna get a couple anyways). I hope they are still awesome... just not as... you know.. deadly..lol

Andsome

Original Poster
(Sorry for bumping) My brother brought home a Chocolate Chip Supreme as a "souvenir" for me a couple of months ago, and it didn't seem to taste any different. It seemed to be the same Selma cookie I know and love.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom