Sell me on your 3 day plan

ada0801

We are going to WDW for 3 days. I can not make a decision in regards to which parks to go to. We have 4YO and 9YO girls. We can get park hopper. Staying on property. Going in mid November. We can not add an extra day. It will be our 4yo first time on the 40inch rides. They have both been to WDW once each year.

What would you do? I would love to hear how you would plan your trip.

DisDadWoz

Regardless of how many days you have which is their favorite parks? We did a few 3 day trips with our girls and as they loved MK we went there our first night and part of last day. Park hop to HS & AK second day and fit in anything else. With Park hopper you can make things work to have a great trip even if it's only three days. You're not going to see/do everything but you can hit up the biggies.

Upvote 0

yensid67

(I am assuming you will have 2 FULL park days(or 3days?)
IF I had 2 Park days...the Magic Kingdom would be a must and I would go to Animal Kingdom...these are the 2 parks I think the girls would enjoy most! If you have 3 Park days...I would include Hollywood Studios!
When I go to WD, I stay off property to save money! What's the purpose of PAYING for a themed hotel on such a short trip when you will not be in the room or the resort? If you were going for a longer amount of days and planning to spend a day at the resort, I would say spend the money for an on property hotel! Clarion Inn Lake Buena Vista is a 3 star and inexpensive...$61/night(booking.com)

Upvote 0

Hula Baloo

I recommend Magic Kingdom for a full day and Animal Kingdom for a full day. I agree that those will probably be their favorite parks. I personally wouldn't do park hoppers with kids because there won't be enough time to get your moneys worth. With kids I'm guessing you will need to take breaks at least once throughout the day, which cuts into your time.

If your kids are into character meets, I would reserve a character meet and greet at a restaurant like Crystal Palace, Cinderella's Table, Chef Mickey, etc. That way you can have a sit down meal to relax and also meet the characters. The characters will come to you instead of you having to wait in line to meet them. Two birds with one stone.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom