security uniforms

epcot71

Original Poster
i came back from disney 2 months ago and noticed the new uniforms-light blue shirt with blue pants.am i the only one who liked the old ones better?-the old ones looked more crisper.i remember when they wore white leggings over their boots like from the foreign legion-oh well
ps remember the old custodial uniforms -with the white hats and black boots with the leggings-they realy looked like the foreign legion-coooool!

Mattore

The new security costumes may not be as "Disney" (aka: no more purple) but they are much more clearly identifiable as security. The traditional patch on shoulder, metal badge on chest look is very clear for almost all guests, including international guests who recognize it as a traditional American-style law enforcement/security look. Before, not all costumed secrurity CMs even wore badges. Personally, I think the new look is more professional, but of course, its just a matter of opinion. :)

Beauty and the

I thought that the security staff looked very smart professional and instantly recognisable as Security force, the previous uniform made them look as though they worked on a ride, just my opinion for what its worth.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom