Trip Report Second trip from PA in two months

We did another extended weekend from PA to visit my daughter in the Disney College Program. With her hours and volunteer work she attains park hopper tickets which we use. She and her boyfriend already have full access since they are temporary employees. So in four days (Thurs - Sun), we did all of the Disney parks AND a full day of Universal and Horror Nights. Must say that the Horror Nights at Universal was incredible ! We bought the Express pass which allowed us to do every attraction on Thursday night. Crowds were inflated at the Disney parks but we had all of our Fast Passes set beforehand. We had a few dining firsts. We ate lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern which was very, very good. It was an early Thanksgiving with turkey, pot roast, stuffing, mashies, cranberry, and green beans. While at Animal Kingdom we had reservations at Yak and Yeti for dinner. A great Asian menu.
My daughter will be working at Disney through the holidays. My nephew and his family are heading down for Thanksgiving, so she will have family visiting. We're considering an early December visit to help her through the holidays. She will be done early January. It's nice getting those Disney tickets for free !

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom