Second choice DVC rental?

nickys

Premium Member
That was definitely on our radar as it looks beautiful and the rooms look very spacious indeed. I was wondering about the pool at that resort. Is it child friendly? I feel as though we may be spending a bit of time there so I also wanted that to be something special.

The Kidani pool is great! It’s a bit smaller than at Jambo, but is has a great splash area and I prefer the general feel of the pool. And there is a viewing area for the little Pemba savannah, with CMs stationed there too, next to the pool bar.

If you are near the Rafiki elevator, that goes down to the car park right opposite the back gate to the pool area. That brings you in near the Pembe viewing area and pool bar. The gate is magic band operated.

The main entrance to the pool is near the lobby, and the gym is there too.

correcaminos

That was definitely on our radar as it looks beautiful and the rooms look very spacious indeed. I was wondering about the pool at that resort. Is it child friendly? I feel as though we may be spending a bit of time there so I also wanted that to be something special.
At OKW? it's not as good at Kidani. The CMs run the best pool games for kids though. The Sauna is a bonus to me lol. Kidani has an amazing splash area for kids.

We really enjoy the CH there as well. More than the one at Kidani.

Club Cooloholic

Kidani Village has perhaps the most kid friendly pool on property. A really good big slide, a smaller one for younger kids, the best splash pad area(even older kids will like it and its huge) and you can sit at the pool bar while looking at African Animals.
Storm Along at the Beach Club gets a lot of deserved attention but with kids it is very hard to keep an eye on them and some areas are straight up dangerous for younger kids, not so at Kidani.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom