Seaworld reopening June 11th!

davis_unoxx

Original Poster
Screen Shot 2020-05-27 at 10.51.11 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-05-27 at 10.52.54 AM.png

jensenrick

I will be there!

Me too! I was originally planning (hoping) that since I had a rezzie at Pop Century for June 16-18, that Disney would be open then. No such luck.

But joy of joys, Sea World will be open! Love that place, and switched to a suite hotel on I-Drive for the above dates for half the price!

jensenrick

Now to the important stuff- Anyone get any notification of when our Annual Passes will be updated with the new expiration date? Any hints about what will be open and what won't?

OMGoodness, just imaging a complete ride on Infinity falls without being evacuated half way thru- it gives me goosebumps to think about!

disneygeek90

My pass "expired" in May. Received an error when I entered the barcode, Sea World Facebook message said they sent the barcode to their IT and to try tomorrow.

In the app my pass just says "expired," no mention of the date extension as of yet. I was already on the fence to renew and I'm thinking I may take a year or so off.

BigDlover

Saw some cringe worthy videos posted regarding the masks and social distance (or lack thereof). I think I'll stick to Universal for the time being.
It was bound to happen. Just going to my local grocery store I see a ton of people not wearing masks, even when the building "mandates" it. It's not safe to open these parks yet.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom