SeaWorld Orlando hit capacity December 30th 2013

919Florida

This afternoon SeaWorld hit capacity in Orlando, and will be admitting more guests at 6pm EST. All shows have been at capacity, and ride lines have been 60 mins plus around the entire park.

Overall SeaWorld is seeing incredible success this holiday Season.
This Holiday Season has been busier then past years in my opinion too. When you visit the parks as much as we do you can tell. THey have been doing great

919Florida

NYE was insane. Bayside Stadium hit capacity an hour before the show. Shamu Christmas Miracles and most shows you had to be 45 mins to 60 mins to get a seat! It was AWESOME
I was at the park all day. One Oceans were full, miracles filled fast and the first Rocks was insanely busy. After the first rocks I headed over to Bayside so I couldg et a spot for the fireworks. Thankfully I got a seat in the stadium which is so nice. But you should have seen the banks of the lagoon with how many people were sitting on the grass from shore to sidewalk and then how many people were stadning on the sidewalk. couldnt move an inch back there. It was great seeing it so busy.

luv

I think the whole world said, "Let's go to Orlando for Christmas!" Seemed like it, anyway. It was my first Christmas staying here, so maybe this is all normal. I'm usually out of Dodge for the holidays.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom