SeaWorld Makes $3.4 Billion Takeover Bid for Cedar Fair

seascape

I think after Warner Bros-Discovery merged by April or May. Then the company will acquiring Six Flags next.
I hope so. Six Flags is finally making moves to significantly increase their ticket prices and end that stupid meal plan. Now, going forward if they do rebuy Six Flags and not only wii they have rights to DC and Looney Toons but they can take back HP. Remember, the HP Universal Contract was with both JKR and WB, both have to agree to any extension.

Jrb1979

I hope so. Six Flags is finally making moves to significantly increase their ticket prices and end that stupid meal plan. Now, going forward if they do rebuy Six Flags and not only wii they have rights to DC and Looney Toons but they can take back HP. Remember, the HP Universal Contract was with both JKR and WB, both have to agree to any extension.
I hope none of that happens. I'm happy the Cedar Fair take over didn't happen. While I like the SeaWorld parks I like Cedar Fair more. I like the direction Cedar Point is going in.

LittleMerman

I hope none of that happens. I'm happy the Cedar Fair take over didn't happen. While I like the SeaWorld parks I like Cedar Fair more. I like the direction Cedar Point is going in.
Curious on your take about the direction Cedar Fair is going in, would love some insight! Thank you!!

seascape

Do you think Cedar Fair shareowners are questioning the decission to reject Seaworlds $63.00 offer? I know the overall stockmarket is down but right now Cedar Fair is at $52.25 a share. That is $10.75 a share less than the $63.00 final Seaworld offer or 20.58% more than the current price. So did the Board make a mistake?

JoeCamel

Do you think Cedar Fair shareowners are questioning the decission to reject Seaworlds $63.00 offer? I know the overall stockmarket is down but right now Cedar Fair is at $52.25 a share. That is $10.75 a share less than the $63.00 final Seaworld offer or 20.58% more than the current price. So did the Board make a mistake?
No, short term fluctuations in the market are nothing to base a decision on, there is no urgency as it will settle out later this year. Outside pressures are skewing numbers for now
Stock price is not a measure of what a takeover should be valued at

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom