Seasoned Traveler Advice Needed: "MCO Terminal C For Dummies"... Or Dummy, Or Just Me

nickys

Premium Member
Clear is a scam, at least in Terminals A and B. All it does is let you bypass the ID check. They dump you right into the main mess of a security line after verifying your identity.
I noticed that on Tuesday.
There were staff there trying to promote Clear to skip the line. When I suggested that as a UK citizen I probably wouldn’t be eligible, she had to check with her supervisor! 🤦‍♀️
Then I noticed that almost everyone using it was needing help to get it to work. And then they joined the same security line as the rest of us. It maybe saved them 10-15 minutes.

Phonedave

I noticed that on Tuesday.
There were staff there trying to promote Clear to skip the line. When I suggested that as a UK citizen I probably wouldn’t be eligible, she had to check with her supervisor! 🤦‍♀️
Then I noticed that almost everyone using it was needing help to get it to work. And then they joined the same security line as the rest of us. It maybe saved them 10-15 minutes.
They do that in some airports with priority access as well. They merge you in so far back from the ID check that sometimes it is faster to get on the regular line.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom