Seasonal ???

Joe

I'm only visiting this planet.
Premium Member
Original Poster
Just returned home from a week at WDW. Spoke to several cast members regarding seasonal employment. Got differant answers every time. What are the requirements for seasonal employment. How many hours per year.? Is it calendar year or fiscal year? Does the year run Oct 1 to Sept. 30? Thanks in advance for any help. Which department would be best in getting required hours through out the year?

Caitlin Clark

They measure it on a rolling calendar every quarter. So you have to have 150 whenever they check. Here is a chart to help you out.

I am seasonal in attractions and I have never had any problem in getting my hours.

Attachments

• CTtimeline.jpg
    CTtimeline.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 104

Joe

I'm only visiting this planet.
Premium Member
Original Poster
Thanks Caitlin. You have been very helpful. The rolling calendar is probably why I was getting differant answers.

IH8VEGS

I see this is an older post but I am wondering if they require you to have 150 hours during each of those times? I am kind of confused. Or do you have to have just 150 hrs in a year or is it per quarter?

Here is my situation, I plan on living 6 months in an RV as a campground host for the summer and then was thinking we could move down to Florida and spend the winter. Working at Disney would be perfect if they hire seasonal employees. If they have a quarterly requirement for hours it will not work for us.

Thanks...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom