Seasonal WDW work...

cm1988

Tig?

MKTiggerMan will probably be replying to this thread soon! He works at both WDW Entertainment, also at another entertainment complex up Kirkman Road way that you may be familiar with :)

And/or...

Stop on by the Casting Center Monday - Friday from 8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m. for a walk-in interview or call in to the JobLine at (407) 828-1000 (Monday - Friday from 8 a.m. - 8 p.m).

Wishing you all the best!

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Originally posted by MonkeyHead
Got a question...

What exactly is the availability requirement for seasonal WDW employment? I work in Universal entertainment currently, and don't plan on leaving, but during the summer months, I could be available upwards of 3 days a week (with extra late afternoons/evenings a possibility as well). The same during Spring and Winter breaks... basically, any time school isn't in session. What I'm looking for is either a spot in entertainment (character or parade character) or (and this would actually be preferable) a spieling attraction like GMR or the Jungle Cruise.
I know there are a few really knowledgeable people on this board, and was wondering what the feasability of something like this was.
While school IS in session, I might be available one day a week, or possibly some late afternoons or evenings.

Basically my question is- would that limited availability be enough to at least get me a seasonal position?

sorry about the delay!!!!!

Do I know you monkeyhead? I work in UO Entertainment as well (USF Animated).. well, back on topic.

To stay seasonal at WDW, you must work at least 1 day a year (running year that is... 1 day every 365 days.. you can't work say.. Jan 1 2003, and then come back on Dec 31 2004.. you will have been fired by then).

For character auditions, they are just like Universal auditions.. really very little difference. The dance portion may be a wee bit harder, but not much.

For seasonal availability, you could make yourself available 1 day a week for whatever time is necessary. As for part time, it's either 2 full days, or 4 half days (basically 48 hours of availability)

Parade and park characters are the same department, and once you do one, you can do the other.

If you have any more questions feel free to ask

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom