Seasonal Passholer Renewal

MickeyMind

Original Poster
I cannot find any info about how to renew a seasonal pass, I only see options for annual passholders. Does anyone have any idea how to go about this? Is there a discount for seasonal pass renewals?

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Make sure you are logged in as a Florida resident. You can also renew at the parks well after your renewal date passes.

Disney Shib

thats the only page i can find about renewing but its for annual passholders not seasonal passholders

You need to click the "Click here" link to get the Florida resident rates. Those rate shown are the renewal rates for regular APH's. Just click renew and it will take you right to the log in screen for your account. Thats how I do it every year.

dreamfinder

There is a renewal discount, but it depends on the pass in question. It's roughly 15%. Should be able to renew 30 days either way of your expiration date. Sometimes they will let you renew it later than that, but not necessarily.

Lynn1030

You should also receive a letter in the mail with a link and the renewal rate. You can call too but would have to pay in full.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom