Seasonal Pass Question

ttasuperskyway

Original Poster
I am going to WDW in August and the last day of my trip is the anniversary date of my pass. Can I use my pass on its anniversary date

pepsistar

:lookaroun Oh my!! I have another pass ??? I was thinking of going next week for a few days. The Florida resident discount for the hotels is still good soooooo

The block out period says it starts on the 7th of June. for the seasonal pass'. Can you still use it on the 7th? I was hoping so , but I doubt it--- :( Anyone know???? :cry: :cry: I could buy the Play 4- but my pass is good until October- What to do What to do???????? :brick:

Eljay

Originally posted by blackride
What is the advantage of having one if I go once a year? Is there ANY?

Well, there is the big resort discount for one. For 2 there is the no guilt about partial days aspect.
Hey, wait a minute, you are in Ohio! You can't get a Seasonal Pass unless you are a FL resident. If you are talking Annual Pass, it depends on how many days you spend at WDW. I believe 8 days is the break even point. There have been many discussions on that. The bottom line is - do the math!

Dayma

Hey, wait a minute, you are in Ohio! You can't get a Seasonal Pass unless you are a FL resident. If you are talking Annual Pass, it depends on how many days you spend at WDW

LMAO...ooops I didnt know that. Thanks

WDW John

Originally posted by Eljay
Well, there is the big resort discount for one.

Are the 'big resort discount' available with a Premium Annual Pass? My wife and I were considering getting them this year but are wondering what other advantages there are (aside from going down more than once in a year and not having to buy passes).

Thanks,

Eljay

Originally posted by WDW John
Are the 'big resort discount' available with a Premium Annual Pass? My wife and I were considering getting them this year but are wondering what other advantages there are (aside from going down more than once in a year and not having to buy passes).

Thanks,

Absolutely! Check out www.mousesavers.com for the 3 letter discount codes for AP holders to use when making reservations.
Are you interested in the water parks? If not, the regular Annual Pass might be better for you, less expensive too.
You might want to look at a price comparison & break-even numbers for the APs at http://wdwig.com/breakeven.htm
Good luck!

Becky

Yep:D Eight days is break even for the AP but not the PAP.

The AP can end up "free" if you use it for hotel discounts (I saved 30% off my room in March). :sohappy:

The AP also gives 10% off meals at select restaurants, discounts at DTD and other discounts:cool:

Enjoy your trip.:)

wiskband

I too go once a year but i finally realized that if i make my second trip a week sonner the following year it does pay off.
for instance if you normally go dec. 15-22 make sure you go the following year dec 7-15.
just a thought.......:animwink:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom