Seasonal--Minimum hours to start.

Joe

I'm only visiting this planet.
Premium Member
Original Poster
I was thinking about getting hired seasonal at WDW. My problem is that I have only 2 weeks vacation this year. From what I have read is that to start out seasonal you need to work from 4 to 6 weeks to start. Then maybe 40 hours a year after that.

I can do the 40 hours a year after getting hired, that's no problem. My problem is the initial 4 to 6 weeks after getting first hired.

Are there any seasonal positions that require less than 4 to 6 weeks when getting hired. I don't care what type of work it is. I can do custodial, security, attractions, mechandise, quick service food and beverage, anything.

Also I am flexible on the time of year I can do this. Is one time of year more easy to do the only 2 weeks for seasonal employment hiring?

Joe

vwayfan123

when i started working custodial at disney, from the day i attended traditions to the day i started working bymyself was about two weeks. They need to you intially work about 4-6weeks so when you return 11 months later you still remember the layout of the park, where key areas are etc etc. they might have something that could work out with your schedule, but i kind of doubt it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom