Sea World Orlando

scritchell

Original Poster
Hi All

How many days do you think I would need to cover all of the park, and anyone have any tips/advice

Also, does anyone know of any good sites for cheaper tickets etc

TYIA

celluloid

And the best part of this if you can make it from opening to close there are different night time shows included in a lot of the same theaters as well so it makes your investment even more worth it.

UpAllNight

Depends how long your overall trip is...we can easily fill 2 days at Seaworld taking in everything at a less hectic pace...but I wouldn’t do 2 days if it was at the expense of a 1st trip visit to another park.

Disneyhead'71

I’m confused
If I buy 2 tickets for this (around 200 dollars)
I get the sea world ticket for 2 weeks for 3 and what is Aquatica? X
If you buy 2 tickets to Discovery Cove you get 2-14 day tickets to SeaWorld and Aquatica (SeaWorld's Water Park). Here is a picture of Aquatica.

orlando-themeparks-106-1.jpg

UpAllNight

Aquatica is my current personal favourite waterpark in Orlando. It doesn’t have the best theming (Blizard Beach), Slides (Volcano Bay), or mix of both (Typhoon) but it’s a great place to chill, has some good slides and is rarely as hectic. It’s got a good vibe...and Roas Rapids make it worth a trip alone.

scritchell

Original Poster
You can easily do the highlights in one day but there's definitely enough to do in two! And if your child is 7, there's a lot of kiddy things you will probably not want to miss, plus it's nicer to not tire the kid out. I usually go for just one day but I have a lot of stamina and don't do the kiddy stuff (playground, pet show, etc.)
This would be a once in a lifetime trip so would want to do the majority of things for him

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom