Sea World 09/3/2017

Disone

Original Poster
How busy was it at Sea World last night? BUSY. I have been a pass holder for over a decade and I have never seen Shamu Stadium close to due capacity almost 20 minutes before the show. The Orca's were literally Spy Hopping pre show, I think they too were impressed.

20170903_203800.jpg

And the dance party Ignite was crazy fun. Good Job Sea World. Hopefully next year they run these offerings again, and for longer. I think it took all summer long to get the word out, but by the end of the summer, judging from the crowds that descended here last night..... the summer night shows are great!

20170903_213853(1).jpg

Thank you to the cast of Sea World for a fun summer offering and one that undeservingly flew under the radar until the last weekend.

20170903_220032(1).jpg
I am keeping my fingers crossed for next summer.

nerdboyrockstar

Electric Ocean was probably the most fun I've had at SeaWorld EVER. It seems as it was popular enough as it was originally intended to end in August but was extended a couple weekends thru labor day.

REALLY hope they bring it back next year. Ignite was one of the best firework shows i've seen.

epcotisbest

We were there 9/03/2017 as well. I took a similar photo and told my wife it was the biggest crowd I had ever seen at Shamu Stadium.

Seaworld 2017 7.jpg

epcotisbest

Similar crowd size at Clyde and Seymore earlier in the day. The Clyde and Seymore parody of the other SeaWorld shows was hilarious, and the mime was back!

Seaworld 2017 8.jpg

epcotisbest

Crowd on Tuesday, which is one of the reasons we like to go in early September. Electric Ocean getting extended to Labor Day weekend was a nice surprise for us.

Seaworld 2017 9.jpg

I was there on the night of the 2nd, and the crowd level was just as high then too. I didn't have a chance to go earlier in the summer, so I don't know what it was like then, but maybe you're right about it taking all summer for people to find out about it. When they announced that Shamu Stadium had reached capacity fifteen minutes before Light Up the Night was scheduled to start, I knew SeaWorld had definitely done something right. The Ignite show and the various Electric Ocean festivities were all awesome, and were packed with happy-looking guests. You'd never guess that it was 3+ weeks into the school year. Maybe SeaWorld should have more events like this during the slow seasons- it seems like there's an untapped market.

joanna71985

I enjoyed every minute of Electric Ocean! I really hate I did not get over to it until late July :eek: IGNITE truly was the icing on the cake. SeaWorld would be utterly dumb to not bring back this fantastic event next summer. I had to work the last night of the event and was crushed I missed it. But while I mourn the ending of Electric Ocean, I'm happy because in just a couple more weeks their Christmas entertainment starts!

You mean Halloween, right? (Christmas is 10.5 weeks away)

jrhwdw

I'm hoping Ignite is back for the Holiday season or at least Holiday Reflections gets a LOT more showtimes for 2017!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom