Sea Raycer Coupon

StarshipDisney

Original Poster
Times in the past when I have stayed at Disney deluxe resorts (albeit the last time was back in 2010), I always got a coupon that was good for an extra 30 minutes free if you rented a Sea Raycer boat for an hour (so you could keep it out for 1.5 hours). Does anyone know if this is still included?

Thanks.

StarshipDisney

Original Poster
Well, I wonder if I am the first here to post a thread and ask a question; and then find the answer to the question myself before ever getting a single reply?

Anyway, I finally found out recently that the "WDTC Magical Extras" that you get with your "final documents" includes a coupon for 10% off Sammy Duvall vice the free 30 minutes coupon that I got with past vacations. Below is what I copied from the current list of "Magical Extras".

The free 30 minutes was actually a much better deal. Too bad they changed it.

Sammy Duvall's Watersports - 10% off the non-discounted price of all activities including parasailing, water skiing, wakeboarding, and tubing trips at Sammy Duvall's Watersports Centre located at Disney's Contemporary Resort. (Subject to availability; excludes merchandise; restrictions apply. One per package. For reservations call 407-939-0754. Due to capacity limitations, occasionally it may not be possible to accommodate Guests at the time they choose to visit).

Rob562

Also note that those "magical extras" are typically only included with package reservations. If you book a Room Only or a DVC points reservation, you don't get them.

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom