Script Errors

SirLink

Original Poster
Just to make you aware since today I'm getting the following message on every main forum thread result page:

A script on this page may be busy, or it may have stopped responding. You can stop the script now, open the script in the debugger, or let the script continue.

Script: http://cdn.viglink.com/api/vglnk.js:19

Tried running with flash both active and inactive, produces the same result in the News and Rumors forum.

Jahona

Just to make you aware since today I'm getting the following message on every main forum thread result page:

Tried running with flash both active and inactive, produces the same result in the News and Rumors forum.

I to am also getting script not responding messages now. It was fine this morning but currently causing the site to lock up momentarily.
Firefox 48.0
Mac OS X 10.10.5

Last edited:

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member

What browser and OS are you using?

Bob

B00b
Premium Member
Appears to be an issue between that particular script and Firefox. I can reproduce it this end. I have disabled that script while I investigate, so you should be OK now. Thanks.
That script works fine with Firefox 48.0.1 on Windoze 10.

Bob

B00b
Premium Member
Appears to be an issue between that particular script and Firefox. I can reproduce it this end. I have disabled that script while I investigate, so you should be OK now. Thanks.
That script also works fine with Firefox 48.0.2 on Windoze 10.

Bob

B00b
Premium Member
I've had a few more reports of problems with Firefox 48.0.2 on Windows 10. Anyone experiencing any issues today? Thanks.
Still works for me with that exact combination:

wdwmagic-search-script-082516.jpg

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Yes, on this very page to be exact. It took me several minutes and two 'stop scripts" just to write this message.

A script on this page may be busy, or it may have stopped responding. You can stop the script now, open the script in the debugger, or let the script continue.

Script: http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/script-errors.917296/:0

Firefox 48.0.2 on Windows 10
Can you try this page on Edge or Chrome in Windows 10 and let me know if you see the same?

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
I don't know if I want call it a "script error", but do we really need to go with "full anterior nudity" when I read my soliloquy?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom