ScreamScape post

Maria

Originally posted by grizzlyhall
I'm suprised, NowInc! I thought you would like to just sit down at one of those benches and maybe do a few sketches... ;)

Yeah.... I´m surprised too... :(

do you two like travelling? I wonder....

NowInc

Well..ok...

Most of the sketches I do are Futoristic things (its my specialty and what until recently what was paying my bills)...

I was born in europe and have traveled to more countries than I wish to remember...so WS to me isnt really a big deal..

Maria

Originally posted by NowInc
Well..ok...

Most of the sketches I do are Futoristic things (its my specialty and what until recently what was paying my bills)...

I was born in europe and have traveled to more countries than I wish to remember...so WS to me isnt really a big deal..

ok... that explains it... LUCKY YOU!! If you have seen the real thing, then I understand why you are not that impressed... .but still, I think Disney did a great job recreating them. If I lived in Orlando, I would probably take the chance to meet people from all over the world who work in WSC. I love that aspect of Epcot. :)

NowInc

Originally posted by Maria

ok... that explains it... LUCKY YOU!! If you have seen the real thing, then I understand why you are not that impressed... .but still, I think Disney did a great job recreating them. If I lived in Orlando, I would probably take the chance to meet people from all over the world who work in WSC. I love that aspect of Epcot. :)

Well..lucky me...sure...tho i personally hate europe ;) (being born there and living there for a few years pretty much killed it for me)..

I mean..I enjoy myself when I go there...but Id rather see other places...

Maria

I don´t like "El rio del tiempo" :eek: :zipit:
It´s nice inside, but can´t stand the music! Ask me about it after a 10 hour shift there.... :mad: :rolleyes:
;)

NowInc

Originally posted by Maria
I don´t like "El rio del tiempo" :eek: :zipit:
It´s nice inside, but can´t stand the music! Ask me about it after a 10 hour shift there.... :mad: :rolleyes:
;)

LoL..i agree...I tune it out tho....its not a "priority" ride with me..so if im on it..its purely for other reasons ;)

tenchu

Originally posted by NowInc
Well..ok...

Every country is soooooo unbelievably cliched anyway. I'm telling you, nowhere in britain looks like that, and i've never seen the beetles playing in the streets.

I do like El rio del tiempo though.

ToTBellHop

the pavillions are the way they are for a reason. Since the countries represented pay for much of the attraction, they like their pavillion to be a "commercial" of sorts. If you think you are going to they type of entertainment we see at World Showcase in the countries themselves, you are more likely to go there. Norway even has a booth w/ info on visiting Norway.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom