Scream with your heart?

Cmdr_Crimson

This reminds me of when Six Flags in the 90's used this commercial for Magic Mountain's Shockwave and Great America's Iron Wolf...And they are riding Astroworld's Batman the Escape...But, they aren't screaming at all in the ad..

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
Its annoying how people change their minds as they wish about things like this.
Initially I wondered if screaming would be "banned" and "experts" said no reason to do that blah blah blah.
Then all the sudden it is banned. Then it became more of a theme park by theme park decision.
I'm somone that does the woo! yell because I'm having a great time. I CAN keep it in but its not as fun that way.
However there are many people that just can't help themselves and it usually those that are kinda scared and you telling them you can't scream is not going to stop them from doing it because they can't control it.
We got my mom to go on 7DMT and the entire time she sounded like Maxwell the pig from the Geico commercials going "weeeee weee" all the way home.
We told her it sounded like she was a little kid and she didn't even know those sounds were coming out of her lol.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom