DisneyFan32

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
1624241728127.png

1624241738958.png

1624241755479.png

1624241838806.png

Back in early 1990s, Michael Eisner wants Steven Spielberg to planned to building a Roger Rabbit mini land called Roger Rabbit's Hollywood next to Sunset Blvd. This land will have attractions, shopping and entertainment based on Who Framed Roger Rabbit. Red Car Line Trolleys was planned and will stop several stations: Hollywood Blvd, Sunset Blvd and Maroon Studios. Eddie Valiant's apartment was planned to added as well for Sunset Blvd as Terminal Bar & Grill will have dining for guests as Eddie Valiant's girlfriend, Dolores will gave adults for beers and drinks. The Ink and Paint Club could be great dining, but each guest will get a password from Bongo the Gorilla as they will say Walt Sent Me, he will let you in but don't tell him a monkey joke, as the guests will enjoy food and drinks, as penguin waiters as serving for drinks, there will be show acts such as Donald & Daffy dueling pianos, Jessica Rabbit's singing act, Mickey's Card Tricks, Droopy's Comedy Act, etc... There was Union Station building and that is the main attraction will be Toontown Transit, this ride was a simulator ride like Star Tours and StormRider. The storyline is Gus the Bus, Benny's cousin, who wanted to be a movie star as he will take the tourists a tour of Toontown, as it will have runaway through streets of Los Angeles, crashing into a movie studio, detouring into Toontown, almost swallowing by Monstro the Whale, falling into streets of Toontown, saving Jessica Rabbit from burning fireworks factory, getting blasted by firework rocket as blasting off into the space as crashing back into the streets of Toontown as Gus the Bus was part of the filming new cartoon short as Maroon Cartoons is asking him for his contract as he was a movie star. There was main part of the expansion is Maroon Studios,
as ACME Warehouse will be shopping and interactive gags such as TNTs, bombs, sound effects, and more.
it will have attraction called Baby Herman's Runaway Baby Buggy Ride, as the ride takes place in St. Nowhere Hospital during filming Tummy Trouble short, Baby Herman wants a stunt master to replace his scenes for the filming parts as the guests will wear baby clothes to finishing the filming of Tummy Trouble. This ride is a dark ride like Mr. Toad's Wild Ride, as they will going speeding through hospital with scary nurses and doctors, flying over the rooms, etc... Then next is Toontown, as there will be interactive gags like falling pianos, safes, Goofy's yelling, Roger's shaped holes, TNTs, etc... as the guests are walking around streets of downtown Toontown, as the attraction will be Benny the Cab ride, it's almost looks like same as Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin but may have different queue and storyline for the ride. And the final attraction will be RollerCoaster Rabbit, a dueling roller coaster based on Roger Rabbit short, RollerCoaster Rabbit, this coaster will going speeding through the movie set as entering sharp turns, drops and more, as they will enter Terror of Tunnel. This mini land, Roger Rabbit's Hollywood would be opened in between 1994-1996 but it got scrapped because Euro Disneyland's failed money and no more Roger Rabbit projects because Steven Spielberg don't want to deal with Disney to adding any more Roger Rabbit attractions. I wonder I will find other information about Roger Rabbit's Hollywood, please help me.

Last edited:

DisneyFan32

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
View attachment 565036
View attachment 565037
View attachment 565038
View attachment 565039
Back in early 1990s, Michael Eisner wants Steven Spielberg to planned to building a Roger Rabbit mini land called Roger Rabbit's Hollywood next to Sunset Blvd. This land will have attractions, shopping and entertainment based on Who Framed Roger Rabbit. Red Car Line Trolleys was planned and will stop several stations: Hollywood Blvd, Sunset Blvd and Maroon Studios. Eddie Valiant's apartment was planned to added as well for Sunset Blvd as Terminal Bar & Grill will have dining for guests as Eddie Valiant's girlfriend, Dolores will gave adults for beers and drinks. The Ink and Paint Club could be great dining, but each guest will get a password from Bongo the Gorilla as they will say Walt Sent Me, he will let you in but don't tell him a monkey joke, as the guests will enjoy food and drinks, as penguin waiters as serving for drinks, there will be show acts such as Donald & Daffy dueling pianos, Jessica Rabbit's singing act, Mickey's Card Tricks, Droopy's Comedy Act, etc... There was Union Station building and that is the main attraction will be Toontown Transit, this ride was a simulator ride like Star Tours and StormRider. The storyline is Gus the Bus, Benny's cousin, who wanted to be a movie star as he will take the tourists a tour of Toontown, as it will have runaway through streets of Los Angeles, crashing into a movie studio, detouring into Toontown, almost swallowing by Monstro the Whale, falling into streets of Toontown, saving Jessica Rabbit from burning fireworks factory, getting blasted by firework rocket as blasting off into the space as crashing back into the streets of Toontown as Gus the Bus was part of the filming new cartoon short as Maroon Cartoons is asking him for his contract as he was a movie star. There was main part of the expansion is Maroon Studios,
as ACME Warehouse will be shopping and interactive gags such as TNTs, bombs, sound effects, and more.
it will have attraction called Baby Herman's Runaway Baby Buggy Ride, as the ride takes place in St. Nowhere Hospital during filming Tummy Trouble short, Baby Herman wants a stunt master to replace his scenes for the filming parts as the guests will wear baby clothes to finishing the filming of Tummy Trouble. This ride is a dark ride like Mr. Toad's Wild Ride, as they will going speeding through hospital with scary nurses and doctors, flying over the rooms, etc... Then next is Toontown, as there will be interactive gags like falling pianos, safes, Goofy's yelling, Roger's shaped holes, TNTs, etc... as the guests are walking around streets of downtown Toontown, as the attraction will be Benny the Cab ride, it's almost looks like same as Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin but may have different queue and storyline for the ride. And the final attraction will be RollerCoaster Rabbit, a dueling roller coaster based on Roger Rabbit short, RollerCoaster Rabbit, this coaster will going speeding through the movie set as entering sharp turns, drops and more, as they will enter Terror of Tunnel. This mini land, Roger Rabbit's Hollywood would be opened in between 1994-1996 but it got scrapped because Euro Disneyland's failed money and no more Roger Rabbit projects because Steven Spielberg don't want to deal with Disney to adding any more Roger Rabbit attractions. I wonder I will find other information about Roger Rabbit's Hollywood, please help me.
Anyone else will have ideas for planned for alternate timeline for Roger Rabbit's Hollywood?

Smiley/OCD

Nope... Sadly its time has come and gone.
It will be interesting to see what Disney does when the Universal/Orlando-Simpsons contract expires in 2028...will Disney renegotiate? Will we see them move to WDW? IMHO, I think by '28, it may also be over and done with...

Cmdr_Crimson

It will be interesting to see what Disney does when the Universal/Orlando-Simpsons contract expires in 2028...will Disney renegotiate? Will we see them move to WDW? IMHO, I think by '28, it may also be over and done with...
IMO..I think they will be all said and done with some nods here and there within the WDW resort like wraps on the bus or skyliner with just using the characters as a M&G at the Studios...

Last edited:

DisneyFan32

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
View attachment 565036
View attachment 565037
View attachment 565038
View attachment 565039
Any one wants to do the project with me now?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom