Scrapbook Challenge October 1-10ish

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Of course you don't have to finish by October 10th!! That's just a suggested target.:D

Lets go with flowers this week. Have we done that in a while? I'm sorry if we have.

But do it again!! Make a layout - Disney or otherwise with flowers!

Paper, flat, 3d, punched, ribbon, etc. anyway you want.:)

That's the only requirement!

myhappyplace

Crazy Cat Lady
Premium Member
10ish?:ROFLOL::ROFLOL:
how about the 11th-I have a crop that day and I will make sure to do this layout! (won't be Disney, but it'll have flowers!!)

Coree

Tammy!! I really want to do this challenge because I have a boatload of botanical gardens photos to use and have even been buying lots of flowers to use on the pages. You know my schedule though so I'm sad. Maybe the 10th--of November!

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Tammy!! I really want to do this challenge because I have a boatload of botanical gardens photos to use and have even been buying lots of flowers to use on the pages. You know my schedule though so I'm sad. Maybe the 10th--of November!

Alright, we'll give you a longer pass since you're going to Disney World!! 10th of November!!:sohappy:

Any other bids?:lookaroun

mouselvrmom

^^^ umm...okay... :lookaroun

Anyway, fantastic job, Tammy, taking over this week's challenge! I'm in the same boat as Coree. I'd love to do one if I can, but we know what the chances of that are. :lol: :cry:

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
^^^ umm...okay... :lookaroun

Anyway, fantastic job, Tammy, taking over this week's challenge! I'm in the same boat as Coree. I'd love to do one if I can, but we know what the chances of that are. :lol: :cry:

That post was deleted. I think it violated the tou!:lol: I was like you...wha???:lol:

Okay I know ya'll are busy planning and getting ready!! Well one of you is!:lol: The other one is just getting ready!

myhappyplace

Crazy Cat Lady
Premium Member
"someone", (ahem), is going the same week as Coree! :lookaroun

of course, I don't have a little one either

take your time, Coree, I'm just kidding!! :animwink:

Coree

Amber! I totally forgot about you being there too. Sorry for the thread drift, but we should meet up sometime for dessert at the food court one night or do a little trick or treating together at MNSSHP.

eagles

oh this is great, i have flowers and have been wanting to use them. my only problem is i don't know what picture will go with flowers.

hmm, must go on a search.

thanks for taking over this week's challenge.

i think you all need to meet up if you all are going to be there the same time. how wonderful.

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Okay I'll go first!! Still trying to finish my Disneyland album...

soccer08001.jpg

mouselvrmom

That post was deleted. I think it violated the tou!:lol: I was like you...wha???:lol:

Okay I know ya'll are busy planning and getting ready!! Well one of you is!:lol: The other one is just getting ready!

:lol:

Coree knows she better get to planning. I will be there to check up on her after all. :p:lol::sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom