scrapbook challenge, march 14-20

eagles

Original Poster
since most seemed to enjoyed the layout already there, i thought i would try it again.

the photo contest is about hidden mickeys, but we will use any kind of mickey's. anything at all related to mickey mouse. again if you don't have him, use :shrug: how about anything that starts with the letter M.

here is the layout. 4 photos, and 4 lines from a poem or a song must be used.

i saw some crativeness in the last layout challenge, so lets step it up and get just as creative with this one. remember you can get reverse, flip, flop, this layout.

layout2.jpg

WDWFigment

the photo contest is about hidden mickeys, but we will use any kind of mickey's.

Well, it looks like now everyone has an excuse to go out on St. Patty's Day and drink cheap malt liquor! :D

In all seriousness, great idea. I may just participate (with the "real" Mickey, not the booze)...

eagles

Original Poster
boy you people can sure come up with em.

i never thought of mickeys in the sense of a drink, or elephant toes.

so now i will have this weird image in my head of elephant toes drinking mickeys and seeing the first image!

you people are bad. so maybe someone else would like to draw out a sketch for the next challenge hmmmmmmmmmmmm then i can make fun of you stuff. LOL

everyone stop making fun of the sketch and just get scraping! including you figment!!!!! lol

Princess Clayre

Well, i've managed to get my page done (overkeen newbie!) and I can't upload my photo into my album here for some reason :brick:

Will keep trying.
Clayre

mouselvrmom

woohoo, hopefully you can get it uploaded soon. I'd love to see it!

I have started mine, just got the pictures and paper ready, but I'm nowhere near done yet.

justme86

You the first thing that came to my mind when i saw that picture was did you let noah draw that. pfft .....maybe i can get in on this one but i did not even read what the challagne was about just saw the drawing and skipped everything....depends on if i have the picture or not...

mouselvrmom

Got mine done. This was a fun one to do. My pictures were a little too large to do it exactly like eagles picture, so my lyrics had to go on the side of my pics, and my circles were a bit too large, but it still turned out ok in the end.

IMG_1940.jpg

Coree

Great page, Jenn. I think I see at least three different papers in there and I've never seen the background one before. It's really cool. I like all the different elements you used and that you used the Mickey from paper as your middle circle!

eagles

Original Poster
i think it is a great page also. and can't believe you already have the page done!

remember you don't have to make it exactly like the sketch!

eagles

Original Poster
hey i just realized you used the same lines i am more than likely to be using.

m..i..c..k..e..y m..o..u..s..e

rofl

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom