Score! I got an internship!

DanStat

Original Poster
Hey, guys! As some of you know, I've been chasing a TV News internship for like the longest time! Well, today I got the good news that I got one! It starts this summer! I'm so excited!

DanStat

Original Poster
Thanks you guys!

The internship is in my home market (Charlotte DMA 28). It's at a local Fox affiliate WCCB. www.foxcharlotte.tv

She was really felxible about working hours and stuff, and she even wanted to plan it so I wouldn't have to change my summer vacation! I get HS credit for it, as well.

I'm going to be involved in the actual on-air aspect...I get to go to the assignment meetings, production meetings, and stuff like that! I hope it translates in to a *small* job for when I go back to school.

Have fun, Boo's Mom! I like Hypersonic @ King's Dominion! :)

Number_6

Congrats, I did a radio internship at a newsradio station last year and it was a blast! I learned quite a bit and I'm working on moving onward in my career in that field. Hope you learn alot and that this translates into you being able to follow your dreams.

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
disneyprep50321 said:
Thanks you guys!

The internship is in my home market (Charlotte DMA 28). It's at a local Fox affiliate WCCB. www.foxcharlotte.tv

She was really felxible about working hours and stuff, and she even wanted to plan it so I wouldn't have to change my summer vacation! I get HS credit for it, as well.

I'm going to be involved in the actual on-air aspect...I get to go to the assignment meetings, production meetings, and stuff like that! I hope it translates in to a *small* job for when I go back to school.

Preppy!!! I thought we agreed a LONG time ago.. NO FOX STATIONS!!! :lol: :p :animwink:

Good luck to ya bud.. and keep in touch! :wave: :sohappy:

DanStat

Original Poster
DMC-12 said:
Preppy!!! I thought we agreed a LONG time ago.. NO FOX STATIONS!!! :lol: :p :animwink:

Good luck to ya bud.. and keep in touch! :wave: :sohappy:

Yea, I know! I thought of that when they called! hahaha

I guess hell just froze over! :sohappy: You've got to start SOMEwhere! ;)

Thanks again, everyone!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom