Sci-Fi or PS Member Perk?

ArielBelle

Original Poster
Sorry if this is a well known answer...but..afterall, my parents ARE the DVC members, I'm just the family planner.

I called today to make my PS for Sci-Fi Diner and was asked if I was a DVC member or taking part in the dining plan. What would me being a DVC member mean? Is this some sort of perk I'm not aware of? :hammer:

Thanks in advance..

Magic Maker

Members of the Disney Vacation Club are offered certain discounts throughout WDW at select locations.
The Disney Vacation Club is a vacation ownership program that allows Guest to become members with a deed real estate interest. Next time you are in the parks, resorts, or Downtown Disney at a DVC info center and speak to myself or my fellow DVC Cast Members.
You can also visit: www.disneyvacationclub.com.
By the way, there is a DVC info center right next to Sci-Fi :)

ArielBelle

Original Poster
I am a DVC member, I know what DVC is! I just want to know why they would ask me if I was a DVC member when I was making PS reservations? What changes?

Yoop33

If you were not calling through DVC Member Services then they would ask you if you were a member to apply the DVC discount. Amount of discount depending on what you do or where you go.

Magic Maker

ArielBelle said:
I am a DVC member, I know what DVC is! I just want to know why they would ask me if I was a DVC member when I was making PS reservations? What changes?

My apologies. When I read that you said your parents are the members and that you are the planner that you may not be entirely familiar with DVC. Again, my apologies. I hope you and your family enjoy your trip.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom