Scentsy and Walt Disney World are bringing a new guest experience within Fantasyland in Magic Kingdom

Mickey2021

Alright, let me explain. Again. Phil has recruited me and another guy. Now, we are getting three people each. The more people that get involved, the more who are investing, the more money we’re all going to make. It’s not a pyramid scheme, it is a… it’s not even a scheme per se, it’s…
🤣😂 Love the office!

dovetail65

zann285

I'm going to need copy paper soon. Is there The Official 20 lb., 92 Brightness Copy Paper of Walt Disney World Resort? Otherwise, I'm not sure how I will choose.
Well Disney used to have Georgia Pacific products sponsoring the paper towels in the restrooms, and of course Lights, Motors, Action! I suspect if they sold copy paper in the Emporium, it would have been a Georgia Pacific brand.

TikibirdLand

Yes, it Mini Babybel

I can find it was until 2020 for sure, not sure about this year.

You're eating The Beauty and The Beast's child! SAVE THE CHILDREN. Don't eat the Baby Belle! Oooooh, but they're sooo good!

Castle Cake Apologist

I would never in a million years sign up to sell it, but I have a bit of an unchecked Scentsy addiction, so I'm cautiously excited about what this might turn out to be.

Assuming the MLM drones handing out bags isn't the extent of the promotion. 🙃

Dizmentia

I was on a Muppet website and saw these----Scentsy has a whole line of these plush Disney characters and scents that are only available through a "Scentsy Consultant." Nightmare Before Christmas, Beauty and the Beast, Lady and the Tramp, Moana Pig, Genie, Miss Piggy and Kermit are all smelly plush or (in the case of Beauty and the Beast) plug in warmers.
Screenshot 2021-08-19 5.38.56 PM.png

Inspired Figment

I was on a Muppet website and saw these----Scentsy has a whole line of these plush Disney characters and scents that are only available through a "Scentsy Consultant." Nightmare Before Christmas, Beauty and the Beast, Lady and the Tramp, Moana Pig, Genie, Miss Piggy and Kermit are all smelly plush or (in the case of Beauty and the Beast) plug in warmers.
View attachment 580895
Wonderful quality plush.. but not sure what I think of the fact you have to see a Scentsy consultant to get them… guess we’ll just have to figure out what that means exactly

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom