News Scat Cat's Club at Disney Port Orleans Resort French Quarter to expand

MarkTwain

Is this the nail in the coffin for Bonfamille's? Probably would be for a TSR at French Quarter too then, I'd imagine.

Communicora

Premium Member
I feel bad for people who will be missing those entertainers, but I think moving the lounge out of the lobby will be a nice change. That said, I do wish this resort would get a table service restaurant.

aladdin2007

I feel bad for people who will be missing those entertainers, but I think moving the lounge out of the lobby will be a nice change. That said, I do wish this resort would get a table service restaurant.

agree, really loved it when they use to serve breakfast. Now or for years now really, they just want everyone congregated into the ugly food court as mass hordes to save on operation costs.

MinnieWaffles

agree, really loved it when they use to serve breakfast. Now or for years now really, they just want everyone congregated into the ugly food court as mass hordes to save on operation costs.

Maybe the demand just wasn't there for a table service restaurant at POFQ as well. I've never been to that food court so I can't comment on how visually appealing it is. Never managed to get over there when I was at POR sadly.

NiarrNDisney

Finally! Scat Cats is too small and gets packed quickly when the band is in. Also having more dining at this resort with an adult feel is an added bonus though I am still sad to see Bonfamille's shuttered.

ToTBellHop

Maybe the demand just wasn't there for a table service restaurant at POFQ as well. I've never been to that food court so I can't comment on how visually appealing it is. Never managed to get over there when I was at POR sadly.
I don’t think it’s ugly. It used to have disembodied heads hanging from the ceiling but they removed them.

JIMINYCR

Looking forward to seeing the added space and enjoying the good sound of Jazz. We're coming home soon POFQ !!! Love those Beignets with the added toppings.

MickeyMouse10

Bring back Elliot Dyson. He said my dad was his "brother from another mother". Something tells me he says that to a lot of people though.

img_0676.jpg

NiarrNDisney

Totally agree. Live band in NOLA style is welcome in our books.
When you think of New Orleans especially the French Quarter, Music plays a huge part of your memories and imagination. Therefore live music should be a big part of the bar, lobby and restaurants! It's imperative for the overall theme!
BTW am I the only person that thinks the "Royal rooms" are better suited for only Riverside so the Haunted Mansion rooms can be a thing and only be found in the most fabulously haunted streets of the French Quarter!
Just me?

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
When you think of New Orleans especially the French Quarter, Music plays a huge part of your memories and imagination. Therefore live music should be a big part of the bar, lobby and restaurants! It's imperative for the overall theme!
BTW am I the only person that thinks the "Royal rooms" are better suited for only Riverside so the Haunted Mansion rooms can be a thing and only be found in the most fabulously haunted streets of the French Quarter!
Just me?
Brilliant!
My nomination for the FQ band is Tuba Skinny. Sample...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom