Scaffolding around Rock 'n' Roller Coaster

SMRT-1

Original Poster
There was scaffolding covering the guitar in front last night. Anyone know what they are doing?

rockin-roller-coaster.jpg

sorcerergoofy

Getting rid of the "starring aerosmith":lookaroun

That would be awesome!! Aerosmith has no place at Disney. They need to bring in a more "Disney friendly" artist.

I know this isnt popular on here, but I think Miley would be the PERFECT choice! If I could really have it my way, though, I would have it become "Rockin' Roller Coaster Starring: MADONNA"!!!!!!!!!!! :D

disneymojo

I know this isnt popular on here, but I think Miley would be the PERFECT choice! If I could really have it my way, though, I would have it become "Rockin' Roller Coaster Starring: MADONNA"!!!!!!!!!!! :D
If that ever happened you wouldn't have to worry about me standing in line to ride it. :hurl:

alanbrai

Getting rid of the "starring aerosmith":lookaroun

I really hope this is not true - but if it does it should not be "Starring" any one particular person. Just make the music a collection of all the Disney stars, which would make some rides not that great in my opinion. The only type of music that fits for Rockin' Roller Coaster is Hard Rock and none of the Disney stars are hard enough.

ABigBrassBand

Isn't bad enough that we have to see a poster of her in the queue?

Yes, this is the ROCK n' Rollercoaster, not the Ms. Teenange Pop-Brat n' Rollercoaster.

EDIT: The sad thing is that I can totally see Disney doing that *shivers*, I'm sure they have more dignity than that.

XxMickeyMousexX

That would be awesome!! Aerosmith has no place at Disney. They need to bring in a more "Disney friendly" artist.

ya cause madonna is very "disney friendly"

The same year, she expanded the use of sexually explicit material in her work, beginning with the release of the studio album Erotica, followed by the publishing of the coffee table book "______", and starring in the erotic thriller Body of Evidence, all of which received negative responses from conservatives and liberals alike.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madonna_(entertainer)

maybe they can play "like a virgin" while we are on the ride? perfect for the 11 year olds riding the roller coaster eh? :veryconfu

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom