Say it ain't so!

Goofyfan

Original Poster
I just got word the Rn'R (and Coaster courtyard..wherever that is!!??) will be closed for rehab from Sept. 21 - 26th. How typical since that is when I'll be down there! Hopefully I'll be able to get on it when I first arrive (19th or 20th) Anyway, can anyone confirm this??

Many thanks!

dopey

bummer. i can't confirm r&r coaster will be shut down at that time, but the coaster courtyard probably refers to the entire area after you walk under the upside down coaster on the track coming from the big guitar. you'll have to walk the other way.

Goofyfan

Original Poster
Thanks Dopey! I assumed that the Coaster Courtyard was that area in front of the building, but just wasn't sure??!! Appreciate your fast response!

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by dopey
bummer. i can't confirm r&r coaster will be shut down at that time, but the coaster courtyard probably refers to the entire area after you walk under the upside down coaster on the track coming from the big guitar. you'll have to walk the other way.

might have to ask the boss on this one! I wouldnt think they would do that though.

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Are those dates pretty set it stone? i.e. It won't go past the 26th, will it? I'm only goint to be at wdw for a few days, and if it goes past that by more than a day or 2, i won't be able to ride it :(

Goofyfan

Original Poster
Originally posted by wdwmagic
Rehabs very rarely go over the time allocated. Early is more likely than late.

I guess then I should PRAY my hardest they will not close it earlier than the 21st and visit MGM when I arrive on the 19th or 20th, huh??

MrPromey

Originally posted by Goofyfan

I guess then I should PRAY my hardest they will not close it earlier than the 21st and visit MGM when I arrive on the 19th or 20th, huh??

That sounds like a solid idea to me...

MrPromey

Originally posted by Goofyfan
Thanks!

Disney isn't in the habit of releasing this kind of information and then deciding to close it early or keep it closed longer. That has a tendency to make guests who check for this information to plan before their trip a little angry when they get there and find that Disney decided to change their plans. You know, people who plan to have a good time such as yourself :)

Goofyfan

Original Poster
Originally posted by MrPromey

Disney isn't in the habit of releasing this kind of information and then deciding to close it early or keep it closed longer. That has a tendency to make guests who check for this information to plan before their trip a little angry when they get there and find that Disney decided to change their plans. You know, people who plan to have a good time such as yourself :)

Good point!! Didn't think of it in that way.

MickeyAve

RnR

I don't see why they would need to rufurbish it, but you know Disney allways oing things that people don't like lol j/k
But I am sure it will remain open for you

~Mickey:)

Goofyfan

Original Poster
Re: RnR

Originally posted by MickeyAve
I don't see why they would need to rufurbish it, but you know Disney allways oing things that people don't like lol j/k
But I am sure it will remain open for you

~Mickey:)

I agree with you. Don't know WHAT they need to refurbish but you know Disney...always working on making things better! UGH! As I said before, I'll make Rn'R one of my first stops.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom