Savvi's, Driod Workshop, and Olga's reservations at DHS open today

flyfree432

Original Poster
Reservations for Olga's Cantina, the Droid workshop, and Savvi's workshop all opened up on My Disney Experience today through February 3, 2020 at Disney Hollywood Studios, but good luck getting the website to load, much less being able to make a reservation.

Olga's was sold out for our entire reservation at Disney World in November. I was able to get a reservation for Savvi's at 10:30 AM one day and am banking on being able to run to the Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run and get through that line in 2 hours after EMH starts so we can get to our Savvi's reservation. Unfortunately the instructions to actually use your reservation at Savvi's are very unclear. You are supposed to bring your ID, confirmation number, the CC you used to reserve your spot 15 minutes before your reservation to Savvi's, and then pay for your reservation, and then go in. However, people have reported waiting in line for an hour just to pay for their reservation, so who knows.

ThemeParkJunkee

Reserved an appointment for Savvi’s for DH but no availability for Oga’s Any of our days in October. Wonder if they will serve something like a Bloody Mary during EEMH.

Paper straw fan

We booked Oga’s and the droid building today for October ourselves. Should be fun, the pictures I’ve seen so far from my WDW employee friends of the area look incredible.

(And not to be the spelling police but it is Oga’s):)

Nottamus

I thought i was going to have a hard time getting into Oga's for December 1st. Got time needed,

THEN realized I was SUPPOSED to get December 2nd!! Easy change AND the time i wanted was available as well...

your results may vary...

wserratore1963

Must be me...
One thing is certain, based on the lack of reservations available ( I spent 2 1/2 hours yesterday on phone) There will be plenty of crowds of SWGE. I can't get a reservation for this trip (8/28 - 9/4) The earliest reservation I could find is 10/23. Once again the roll out of this info and reservation opening has been a bust. So many frustrated people, both AP's and first timers. Facebook pages are filled with rants.
I am, really so surprised that with all this advanced planning time Disney had; this seems really poorly executed.
Lets hope it only a glitch and things get better. We are still looking forward to the trip!

Angel Ariel

I got Oga’s resevrstions easily this morning, but Savi’s Was giving a “something went wrong, try again” error for every day of the week we are there at the end of January. Tried it in the app, on chrome, on safari - gave up and called. On the phone they were still trying to get me to do it online myself first, directing me to use Internet Explorer as IE was working on their end. I got IE up finally only to have stitch load. The eventually made the reservation for me over the phone - 2 separate reservations for 2 people actually, same time/same day - instead of 1 reservation for 2 people. Which is fine, we have reservations. But they don’t show up in MDE app. They show up if I view my plans through the desktop website, but not the app.

I have no idea what they did on the backend, but it is seriously messed up if you can only reliably book through IE, and the MDE app and MDE website aren’t showing the same info in your account.

KellBelle

I must have booked at the right time. I got 3 reservations for Oga's over 2 days in December and then also the light saber and droid workshops also.

usty

I got Oga’s resevrstions easily this morning, but Savi’s Was giving a “something went wrong, try again” error for every day of the week we are there at the end of January. Tried it in the app, on chrome, on safari - gave up and called. On the phone they were still trying to get me to do it online myself first, directing me to use Internet Explorer as IE was working on their end. I got IE up finally only to have stitch load. The eventually made the reservation for me over the phone - 2 separate reservations for 2 people actually, same time/same day - instead of 1 reservation for 2 people. Which is fine, we have reservations. But they don’t show up in MDE app. They show up if I view my plans through the desktop website, but not the app.

I have no idea what they did on the backend, but it is seriously messed up if you can only reliably book through IE, and the MDE app and MDE website aren’t showing the same info in your account.

I also have the same issues - after trying all different combos of browser, PC, mobile, incognito, etc. I've been able to figure out that if you're getting the "Something Went Wrong" - it's because it won't let you book during your trip window online for some reason. I'm going 9/27-10/3. If I try any other date with availability, it goes right through.

COrunner

Went on this morning and got a time for both(mid October), the plan is to do the droid workshop then a 'late' lunch at Oga's.

Right now my daughter has no idea she will get to build a droid and I'm hoping I can keep a secret for a month plus!

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
I also have the same issues - after trying all different combos of browser, PC, mobile, incognito, etc. I've been able to figure out that if you're getting the "Something Went Wrong" - it's because it won't let you book during your trip window online for some reason. I'm going 9/27-10/3. If I try any other date with availability, it goes right through.

I'm having the same issue, is there a fix?

KCheatle

I couldn't get anything yesterday at Oga's for mid-November. Tried again this morning and got a res just fine. Originally booked it for 11:30 am as lunch as it has a "lunch" option on time request, and a "lunch" menu. However, when I looked at the menu I realized it only had one snack and a bunch of cocktails for "lunch" time period. So, I changed it to 2:30 pm for some afternoon drinks. Had no problem changing it.

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
I couldn't get anything yesterday at Oga's for mid-November. Tried again this morning and got a res just fine. Originally booked it for 11:30 am as lunch as it has a "lunch" option on time request, and a "lunch" menu. However, when I looked at the menu I realized it only had one snack and a bunch of cocktails for "lunch" time period. So, I changed it to 2:30 pm for some afternoon drinks. Had no problem changing it.

yeah its definitely not a meal stop lol

HouCuseChickie

I was having all kinds of issues yesterday similar to the ones described above. I must have clicked on ADR times a good 40+ times just to have an Ooops something went wrong. I logged in this morning and got the two ADRs at Oga's that I wanted. Now just waiting on that space restaurant...really want that!

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
Guest Services was able to process the reservation for me at the time I wanted. I don't have an email or see it in MDE but I do have the confirmation number.

Thank you!! The Cast Member was sweet but he was insistent the only way to book was online but thanks to you I knew what to say and was able to book on the phone. I appreciate the information!

monothingie

Proxy War 2024: Never Forget
Premium Member
Dont forget the jello in a petri dish

Kentucky Fried Gungan.

DSUelAxVQAE0o1B.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom