Satu’li Canteen?

DISR

I found the beef bowl a bit bland for my taste, but I prefer bolder flavors. I really liked the cheeseburger pod. I would probably return for the pods, but not the other offerings. Makes me wonder why they were removed as adult menu options. Lots of good choices in AK though. I also recommend the lounge area at Tiffins as a quick service alternative.

aliceismad

Anyone else have comments on the recent lines or mobile ordering process? We have a FP for Na'vi 11-12, so Satu'li is convenient and looks yummy for lunch.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Anyone else have comments on the recent lines or mobile ordering process? We have a FP for Na'vi 11-12, so Satu'li is convenient and looks yummy for lunch.

Satuli is very yummy. But I never order mobile until I check out the lines at the regular registers and the mobile pick-up. I've been burnt by a back-up at the mobile counter while there were open registers. So, what I do now is set up my order but pause before paying. Then when I get to the restaurant, I check the lines. If mobile makes sense, I complete the order. If it doesn't, I get in line for a register.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom