Satu’li Canteen?

PatsGirl12

Original Poster
Thoughts? DH and I plan on going early September and was wondering how the atmosphere was, quality of food, and/or overall experience?

belledream

Had a now-extinct breakfast experience there, and also a dinner, and both totally exceeded my expectations! It’s fresh, generous in portion, and completely different from any other QS you can find around a Disney park, really. Whether you get rice or salad base, it’s all very hearty stuff.

The atmosphere felt like an extension of River Journey queue, with a cafeteria inserted in it, and we felt it was relaxing and quiet during our meals there.

Would recommend!

Schneewittchen

My family loved it too. We went there about 2 weeks ago for lunch.

DH and I had the steak bowls with rice and the kids had the fried tofu bowls with rice. It really was shockingly good for a QS. More like something I would expect at Disneyland. We ate there around 11:30 am during Easter week. No lines, plenty of seating.

DisneyJeff

In the Parks
No
I had the cheeseburger pod and to be honest, I was a little disappointed. I think I would enjoyed a bowl more. (Next time!!)

LeighM

We were there last month. We ordered using Mobile Ordering. While we still had to wait because we didn't enter our arrival early enough, we did miss the long lines waiting to order food. They had the seating areas roped off so no one could save a table. Finding a table was still a little tough because we went during the busy lunch hour. However, I loved the tofu bowl with rice and herbed sauce. My husband had the combo bowl with kale and he wasn't as big a fan. We would definitely go back, however, I would probably time our lunch better to either get there before the large lunch crowds or go after 2pm.

jaklgreen

The roast beef bowls are very very good. I actually order the kids portion and it is more then enough food for me for lunch.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom