Saratoga Springs sign update

TravisMT81

Original Poster
Well on my way to work I passed form DI site and they had one side of the wall with the new sign up and working on the other side. I wonder if this is just permanent or if they will build a whole new one when the villas open up.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
today as I was driving to Epcot from MK, I noticed a person adding it to some of the directional signs

Invero

Originally posted by mktiggerman
today as I was driving to Epcot from MK, I noticed a person adding it to some of the directional signs

They've been doing that for the past few weeks. If you look at some of the signs on Epcot Center Drive, or World Drive, you'll see some blue tarp covering a line... it says SARATOGA SPRINGS... I saw it as they were putting them up. Interesting they're putting those up, but nothing for Pop Century.

Another interesting twist... I saw some workmen with two signs in thier truck, putting up a sign next to Blizzard Beach. The sign said "CAR CAR CENTER" and had a right arrow... Oops... They got it all the way up before they noticed they got it wrong. The next time I drove by, they were taking it down and putting the other sign up that said "BLIZZARD BEACH" lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom