Saratoga springs Refurb Video

Nunu

Wanderluster
Premium Member
Hi all,

Here is a video of the three bedroom renovated villas at SSR. This is not my video but I know many are interested in updates.

Yes! I've been waiting for updates about SSR.
I'm very interested in renovated Studios, could you please post about them too if you hear about any new videos or pictures?

Thank you for this!

Webb

Thanks for posting these been waiting for somebody to show off the refurb! The studio room they show happens to be the one we stayed in multiple times, including having the flu! The room is finally clean! lol

Nunu

Wanderluster
Premium Member
Thanks for posting these been waiting for somebody to show off the refurb! The studio room they show happens to be the one we stayed in multiple times, including having the flu! The room is finally clean! lol
I'm waiting for photos or video of a newly remodeled Studio.
I see just 3-2 and 1 bedrooms?

j.piedrafite

Premium Member
Is there a list anywhere of which buildings have been updated? I know that some Congress Park buildings were the first to be done - is it that section entirely complete? Willing to book preferred, but want to try and make sure we get a refurbed room. Thanks!

nickys

Premium Member
Is there a list anywhere of which buildings have been updated? I know that some Congress Park buildings were the first to be done - is it that section entirely complete? Willing to book preferred, but want to try and make sure we get a refurbed room. Thanks!

As far as I know, they are still working on Congress Park. But the plan was to complete the Preferred sections first. Unless that has changed and depending on when you are looking to book for, your chances will be pretty high. Unless of course you are looking for later this year.

Phonedave

Yes! I've been waiting for updates about SSR.
I'm very interested in renovated Studios, could you please post about them too if you hear about any new videos or pictures?

Thank you for this!

Can tell you that studio room 4543 is not renovated yet. That would be a Paddock building, but right across from the Carousel bus stop.

Nunu

Wanderluster
Premium Member
Can tell you that studio room 4543 is not renovated yet. That would be a Paddock building, but right across from the Carousel bus stop.
We usually choose Paddock when staying at Saratoga. I believe renovations started on Preferred locations first, and the whole project will take over a year to be completed.

Thanks for the update!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom