Saratoga Springs one night stay report

Minthorne

Original Poster
Hi all! I’m here for 1 night at SSR in a DVC studio then a week at BWV and I wanted to report a couple of things I saw at SSR. They have replaced the Disney World park branded paper plates and bowls with better quality thicker paper products that are wrapped in plastic. The also now have paper cups that can handle hot or cold (with lids) also wrapped in plastic so you know they haven’t been used. Gone are the glasses and coffee mugs. I think this is an improvement.
A8F32315-C83C-4902-8090-71747D2BA456.jpeg

On the downside were the overtly stained sheets on the bed when we removed the decorative bed running. An email to the GM off get a quick response that they would discuss it with housekeeping.
0F858476-4875-4EE1-A5CF-D4CF4E90B5CF.jpeg

It sure didn’t spoil the trip so far but it wasn’t what I’d expect from DVC or Disney.

On the plus side - The Void is Disney Springs is better than anything I’ve ever experienced before. Awesome. Disney could learn from them!

Phonedave

Yeah, I am not one to jump about and complain about every little thing, but that sheet, that is just inexcusable. How does that get past somebody when they are making the bed.

-dave

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom