Saratoga springs bus route

Shybear

Original Poster
I have another question about Saratoga Springs. We understand the bus route will be long but approximately how long does it take for the bus to do its full route before leaving the resort? If it matters we are not staying at a very busy time but also never stayed at a DVC only resort so maybe they are full more often.

nickys

Premium Member
I have another question about Saratoga Springs. We understand the bus route will be long but approximately how long does it take for the bus to do its full route before leaving the resort? If it matters we are not staying at a very busy time but also never stayed at a DVC only resort so maybe they are full more often.
DVC resorts run at 95% occupancy year round. The time of year is unlikely to affect how busy the buses are.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
DVC resorts run at 95% occupancy year round. The time of year is unlikely to affect how busy the buses are.
And to further clarify @nickys reply, buses will always complete the route of a multiple-stops resort regardless of resort occupancy or time of day.

Shybear

Original Poster
And to further clarify @nickys reply, buses will always complete the route of a multiple-stops resort regardless of resort occupancy or time of day.
Ok that is fine but approximately how long does it take for the route to be completed before leaving the park? That is my main question

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom