Sanaa for Breakfast?

Spponce

Original Poster
We are thinking of booking Sanaa for Breakfast, but are curious if a decent amount of animals are out at that time.

Swissmiss

Premium Member
I believe that Sanaa at breakfast has only a limited quick service menu and does not require/take reservations. If you want the buffet breakfast, that is at Boma (does not look out on animals though). While you can see some animals from the windows at Sanaa, you'd have better views from the various lookout spots around either Kidani (where Sanaa is located) or Jambo House (where Boma is located).

nickys

Premium Member
You can sit at a table in Sanaa for breakfast, you can either sit in or take items out. I'm not sure what time they start serving breakfast, but there should be some animals out by 7am. Whether or not they will be in the right place and whether you can get a table by the window are the unknowns.

lostpro9het

We are thinking of booking Sanaa for Breakfast, but are curious if a decent amount of animals are out at that time.
Sanaa breakfast is quick service and requires no reservation. You will also seat yourself. The two times we ate breakfast there was between 07:30-8:30. Both times, there was plenty of window seating available but animal interaction is just a roll if the dice. We saw some misc birds, antelope, and a giraffe that was way off in the distance. The banana bread with nutella is very good!

Last edited:

JohnD

I echo what people said. It's QS. If you want just a quick food court type meal and maybe see some animals, do this. If you want a better buffet breakfast, go to Boma.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom