Sams Club Vacation Deal

Ironmaiden8

Original Poster
Sams club Vacation pakage deal (Samsclub is selling these in a center display)

Smart Circle is offering a 4 day 3 night stay at Diamond Resorts International Gran Beach Resort Hotel ( I know this is a timeshare place)
Plus 2 2day Adult theme park tickets plus 1 day @ One of the Water parks
For 176 Dollars.

I ask the Manager and they said this is not a time share pitch. but you can atend one if you would wish for some other frebees.

Was wondering if anyone a\has use one of these packages or has some input on this.

Sorry to Administrators if this is not in the right forum

Thanks in advance

sgc

Hi-

I actually purchased one of the smart circle (diamond resorts) disney packages from Sam's Club. At first it sounded a little too good to be true. But I went on the trip this past July 4th and it was awesome. The hotel in the package was the Grand Beach hotel in the Lake Buena Vista area of orlando. It was only about 5-7 mins. outside of Disney World. I drove down to Orlando so it was pretty convenient.

The hotel itself was adequate...nothing too spectacular. It had two pools, a lake, volleyball, basketball court, and small playground. I didn't notice any dining facility and there's no daily room cleaning. That was a little surprising. But for the price...what do you expect. Besides we didn't go there for the room. We were issued our two free touch of magic tickets which was good for a one day admission to regular park (like Magic Kingdom) and admission for another day at one of the water parks (like Typhoon Lagoon). I purchased two additional Touch of Magic tickets which cost about $179. So the price I paid for the tickets alone was just about the same as the whole package (2 tickets PLUS hotel). So it was a good deal and we had a great time!! The 4th of July fireworks at Magic Kingdom were AMAZING!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom