Sam's Club Members can find tickets to Disney World for as low as $42, if you're purchasing a 10-day package

RScottyL

We found this post on Delish:

Members can find tickets to Disney World for as low as $42, if you're purchasing a 10-day package, PEOPLE reports. Park Hopper tickets, which give you access to Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios, and Animal Kingdom, start at $87.25. On the other coast, you can find savings of up to 30 percent at Disneyland, where tickets start at $44 a day. Another perk: All tickets come with a FastPass, which lets you skip the line on certain rides.

Attachments

• wdw deal.jpg
    wdw deal.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 102
  • wdw deal 2.jpg
    wdw deal 2.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 80

Dave B

I might be incorrect, but in doing the pricing, not sure its a great deal for the park hopper part. I just did the math, unless I missed something, 10 day park hopper in December, $1786 at POP, then I went to No tickets and was $1153, then I took $1786 subtracted $1153 and got $633, divide that by 10 and I got $63.30 per day, but doing the same math, it looks like a good deal for the NON Park Hopper, $1700 minus $1153 equals $547 divided by 10 comes out to $54.70 per day, now factor in the cost of an extra fast pass, if that is the deal, then it might be worth the cost to some, but I think what the offer means is that Fast Pass is available like it is to all guest, I do not think it is for extra fast passes

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom