Samatha Brown (Travel Channel) Own Pictures from WDW

WISH4EE@WDW

Me and my roommate used to watch her (and Giada too) we have crushes on the older women. :zipit: Giada's show is a lot more risque than Samantha's. My friends and I all refer to Giada's show as food . :ROFLOL: Samantha's supposedly married to some server technician. Not that we could be with her anyways. She's older and probably wouldn't be into me, but a guy can dream! :lol:

sbkline

She really really really needs to do the top 7. She'd be perfect!

I like Samantha, and I think she's hot, but I think Stacey's alot hotter. I hope she's still the host of "Top 7" when we return next year.

I know, most people here are Chryssa fans, but we did our first on property stay in April and I thought Stacey was a total babe. And from the pictures I've seen of Chryssa, I think she's alot hotter than Chryssa.

thumper

Thanks for sharing the link! Doesn't she have one of the best jobs? I wouldn't mind touring around the world, seeing some sights, and staying at some fabulous hotels!:)

sbkline

I just re-watched her Christmas WDW special the other day. I totally hope to go sometime during Christmastime...I just don't know when. :(

LoriMistress

Original Poster
You do know the pictures are three years old....

Good job!

Obvious-Master.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom